Peninsula Speaks Inc. was founded in 2008 to assist in the preservation of the unique and diverse environment of the Mornington Peninsula.
The Association is established for the public charitable purpose of the protection and enhancement of the natural environment of the Mornington Peninsula by:
- assisting in the collection of knowledge, experience and data in all areas necessary to protect and enhance the natural environment;
- aiding in the circulation to the general community of information and data relevant to the protection of the environment;
- maintaining a register of specialist professionals from whom community groups may require advice or assistance in the protection of the natural environment;
- educating the community about the protection of the environment of the Mornington Peninsula and,
- communicating with community groups and individuals with respect to developments impacting on fauna, flora, creeks, streams and waterways, for the protection of the environment of the Mornington Peninsula.
Its objective for these purposes is to contribute to, and enhance the work of the many community groups and individuals engaged in building awareness of this exceptional urban, rural, coastal and marine environment.
Peninsula Speaks Inc. aims to achieve this objective by:
- building and maintaining dialogue with community groups and individuals;
maintaining a register of specialist professionals who community groups and individuals may choose to access;
- encouraging community groups and individuals to engage in closer interaction for environmental outcomes;
- facilitating educational workshops focusing on a range of matters relevant to the preservation of the environment;
- developing relationships with organisations and groups for the environmental benefit of the Mornington Peninsula;
- becoming recognised as the credible point of contact in the role of environmental preservation on the Mornington Peninsula.
The Honorable AO QC
Clean Ocean Foundation
Incorporated body No. A0050711D
ABN 26 301 240 740
Peninsula Speaks Inc is a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR)
and a Tax Concession Charity (TCC)
All donations over $2 are tax deductible
Any views or opinions contained on this page are solely those of the author(s) and not those of Peninsula Speaks Inc. Peninsula Speaks Inc does not represent any political group or opinion.